Stamping and Cardmaking with a little side of Scrapbooking.....Bon Appetit !!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Testing mobile posting

Let's se if this works...I'd love to get blogging again...

Well lookee here!!! A post!! Am I the last person on earth to find out blogger had an app??
So much has happened since my last post-great things ( baby #3 ) but busy things. I dont always have time to photograph cards, upload to computer and then blog. In fact I don't remember when the last time I even turned the laptop on. But my phone and I are joined at the hip...I can definitely blog like this

So excuse the sometime cell phone pics, and the short descriptions. I'm just happy I'll be able to share and join in the crafty bloggy world again.

So, simple card for my sister. Got her started on cross stitching for her birthday and made a matching card. Stamps and dies are SU, I used my chalks to colour the flourish

See you all soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment