Stamping and Cardmaking with a little side of Scrapbooking.....Bon Appetit !!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Teacher appreciation day

Yesterday was teacher appreciation day and my little guy and I put together something for his teacher - a really sweet younger teacher that seems to love him. And he has a hopeless crush on her!!
She's a coffee (or tea) drinker as I've seen the cup in her hand on colder morning, and I remembered the post Dawn Mcvey had done on coffee cozy's....and then I remembered the pre-made one I had bought at Michael's. Perfect!!
I embellished it with some PTI felt, as well as some SU fabric and buttons.
The card was made with WMS doilies sets - both of them.
Sentiment is PTI Happy trails. Ribbon is SU taffeta with a line sewn down the middle and scrunched.
Here is the whole ensemble, including the tag I made for the bag, and the card my little guy made up for her. There is a clay cameo with some lace backed that I had sitting on my desk for a yet to be determined project...and he wanted to put it on his card!! So random but there it is!

2 comments:

  1. What a great group of cards and gifts for your son's teacher. Your son's card is adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great ensemble. I am sure his teacher will appreciate all. Love the pattern you stamped on the card. Those ruffles are adorable. The flower on the cozy is awesome. Your son's card is cute too.

    ReplyDelete