Stamping and Cardmaking with a little side of Scrapbooking.....Bon Appetit !!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - Partial to Teal


Hello Blogland and thanks for joining me today for Moxie Fabs Tuesday Trigger...the prettiest trigger ever ! I love love love teal, snap it up in any variation, from any manufacturer. This card was made with Paper Source's peacock - LOVE- and the lace border was stamped with WMS"s Victorian Fripperie.
The flower was made with some Maya Road ruffled ribbon, and the little rose in the middle was made to match by myself with polymer clay. Black base is PTI, as is the merci.
And, JUST for fun, I thought I'd show you some more teal and black fabyness! This is my new camera bag from Jo Totes (thanks hubs!!).
It's made to fit a SLR, and while I'm sure I will use it for that, because it has customizable inserts, I thought it would make a fabulous, organized, mommy-of-two-on-the-go bag!
Look at that interior in all it's organized glory !!

12 comments:

  1. Your card for the Trigger is just perfect and I have one of those bags for my camera except I got a purple one! I soooooo love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and you are going to be so elegant and organised with your new camera bag - great gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colours and details, Rose. Love your coloured 'camera' bag - go forth in style!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Rose! It's so elegant. And the camera bag is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect!! Great job with the trigger!! Love your new bag....houndstooth inside???? Amazing;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, Paper Source. I NEED those WMS stamps now. ;/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Rose you are the queen of translating your inspirations into craft. This is so lovely. Gosh. If I has only a tenth of your creative insight. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bag... and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Rose! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Rose! The color and the elegant touch of your card are perfect for that trigger! I love it! I became a follower!
    jamcrafts4u.blogspot.com come by and visit some time if you get a minute!

    ReplyDelete