Stamping and Cardmaking with a little side of Scrapbooking.....Bon Appetit !!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cure for the Monday blues...and the blog breaks


Decided to end my blogging break and start out with this great inspiration photo from Taheerah !   
The ridiculous ease at which these cards came together was almost unbelievable, and when I saw the curtain in her inspiration photo I knew what I wanted to make immediately. 



The only hard part will be deciding if I should make cards out of them or turn them into stationery ... Decisions decisions...

Thanks for a great jump start T! Hope to be around more often...

2 comments:

  1. These are stunning cards!!! Gorgeous colors. Love these - perfectly CAS. Are these cut files? Oh my gosh, they are just wonderful! You've got a winner with these for sure. : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rose! I am *so* happy that my challenge gave you some inspiration and got you blogging again!! The use of the cover plate here is so clever and I love how you combined the different colours to create these beauties! My vote is for keeping them as stationery. :-) Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete