Stamping and Cardmaking with a little side of Scrapbooking.....Bon Appetit !!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fabric card fronts

Amber at Damasklove made some awesome fabric stationery and I had to give it a try.

I laid down some fabric on a card front that had been covered in scor tape. Trimmed the fabric and ran some liquid glue around the outside. When dry, I had to cut it down as I used the green Tombow that dries tacky- whoops!!
So I re ran a but of regular glue around the edge. Used PTI's Stiched Sentiments and a sentiment from WMS fancy phrases

Some SU pleated ribbon that is not baby blue as shows up, but a beautiful dusty aqua seemed appropriate.

The nice thing about this technique is that the stamped parts sink into the adhesive a little more than the rest, giving it almost a letterpress texture! Beautiful!

Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Rose, this is so pretty. It almost looks like that new set that I know you don't have because it hasn't even reached me! Stamping on the fabric is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Rose, perfect choice of stamp set to use on fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful, Rose! I love the stamped image on the fabric!

    ReplyDelete